Thursday, May 20, 2010

kids sleeping in your bed

so its been a while.... johnny is 17 months know and man i didnt relize how fast they grow up... it seems just like yesterday that he was just a little baby.. and he would just be in my arms. i miss those day soo the topic of the day is......

What are your views of children sleeping in bed with you???
be honest i want to know.

so here is my take on it. leo and i both love having johnny sleep with us. he sleeps though the night and he snuggles with both of us during the night.leo says that some times when he wakes up in the middle of the nite johnny will be facing me and have his hand on my face and we will be cheek to cheek. and he says when he see's that he falls more in love with me. when i wake up and johnny is snuggling with leo leo is on his back and johnny is on his chest. and it makes my heart melt...... BUT johnny does sleep his own bed. when he doesnt want to lay in bed with us he sleeps in his bed so mommy and daddy have there time lol tmi i know. i love that we all sleep together. i love the closness and it seems we all sleep better. i did ask leo what if we had more kids we wont have enought room leo says we will just have to get a bigger bed. so there u have let me know what u think be honest your not going to hurt my feelings<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm ok with the every once in a while co sleeping, Autumn takes an occasional nap with me or I lay her next to me in the mornings when Hunter is gone. :o)

    Josef and Aidan don't sleep with us at all and they don't ask to lol. I don't recommend newborn in bed co sleeping due to the stories I get to hear from having a husband in dispatch...

    I also think at a certain age they should be on their own ( had a cousin that slept in her parents bed every night till she was at least 10 yrs old).

    I guess to each their own, when they're little enjoy every precious moment you can, they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i agree 100% johnny sleeps with us 2 nites out of the week if that!!

    ReplyDelete