Wednesday, February 9, 2011

time to start this again!!

ok so what has been goin on since my last post..... my nana went to be with Jesus in aug 2010 after a long battle with cancer. but she is know watching down on us and protecting us i miss her a lot but she isnt in pain any more so that gives me comfort. well in october my brother moved down from norfolk va with his 2 boys. shannon stayed up there because she is in the navy and gets out in november but i hope sooner. i miss her like crazy and i knw the boys and rod do to. so i am know watching them and johnny and a nother lil girl yes i know im crazy but i love it. jeremy will be 2 in april bee is 11 months and the other lil girl i watch is 1 and johnny is 2. so in november i made my very first turkey!!!!! and it came out great!!! johnny turned 2 in december and we had a buzz lightyear party most of my family came and friends johnny made out like a bandit!!ooooo and i finally got johnny on a SLEEP SCHUDULE!! we had a great christmas. my sis n law came home for a while. we are truly blessed to of had a great christmas this year.!! we had a good new years with friends..and well know valentines day is soon. everyone caught up??!! i promis to post more this site is my out lit and i will find time!! later gators

No comments:

Post a Comment